If I make material changes to this policy, I will let you know here that it’s been updated so that you’re aware of what personal information I collect, how I use it, and under what circumstances, if any, I use and/or disclose it.
My contact details
Name: Katie Uniacke
Email address: [email protected]
What personal information do I collect?
I currently collect and process the following personal information:
- your name and surname
- your postal address
- your email address
- your phone number
- your business names
- any other personal information found within the personal documents you send
- information collected through this website such as your browser, device, country, duration of browsing sessions etc. using cookies.
How do I collect your personal information?
Most of the personal information I process is provided to me directly by you. I collect personal information and process personal information when you:
- contact me about my services.
- use or view my website via your browser’s cookies.
How do I use your personal information?
I use the information that you’ve provided to:
- identify you when you contact me
- provide you with the services you have requested
- provide you with a quote
- provide answers to your queries
- update you regarding your project
- invoice you
- keep records and carry out bookkeeping
- comply with the code of professional conduct
- improve this website and your client experience
How do I store your personal information?
Your information is securely stored on:
- a password-protected laptop
- a password-protected Dropbox account
How is your personal information destroyed?
I don’t print any documents containing your personal information because I’m all about adopting sustainable business practices.
I periodically delete any electronic personal information after our collaboration.
How long will I keep your personal information?
Personal information is kept for as long as it is reasonably required for legal or business purposes.
I will neither share with nor sell your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes.
I will share your personal information with third parties in the following cases:
- When needed to deliver the services you requested under the terms of service you accepted when you requested the services.
- When required by the law.
What are your personal information protection rights?
I want to make sure you are fully aware of all your rights regarding your personal information. Every site user is entitled to the following:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to personal information portability
- The right to object
- Rights concerning automated decision making and profiling.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me, Katie Uniacke, at [email protected]
How can a site user withdraw their consent?
If you don’t want me to process your personal information anymore, please contact me, Katie Uniacke, at [email protected]
On some pages of my website, the other entities (for example, social networks) may also use their own anonymous cookies designed so that the programmes or applications developed by them suit your needs.
It’s important to note that I can’t access third-party cookies, nor can other third-party organisations access the personal information in the cookies I use on my website.
You can opt out of cookies. Visit your browser’s settings, usually found under the privacy tab, to find out how you can do that.
Privacy Policies of other websites
When you leave this website by clicking on those links, please note that I have no control over the other websites, their content, their Privacy Policies, or how they might use your personal information. You click on links to other websites at your own risk.
How to contact me
Katie Uniacke at [email protected]